Neutrogena Skin Balancing Kaolin Clay Cleanser with 2% Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), Mattifying & Conditioning Face Wash for Oily Skin, Paraben-Free, Soap-Free, Sulfate-Free, 6.3 oz
About this item
- Absorb excess oil with Neutrogena Skin Balancing and Mattifying Clay Cleanser with 2% PHA and kaolin clay for oily skin
- Conditioning face wash for oily skin is formulated with dermatologist-grade 2% Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), a dual-action ingredient that gently exfoliates skin while attracting and retaining moisture.Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly
- Kaolin clay mattifying cleanser effectively targets 100% of pore-clogging dirt while respecting skin’s natural moisture barrier, leaving your skin soft and perfectly balanced. Plus, it is effective for cleansing before and after wearing your mask
- This oily skin face wash is hypoallergenic, respects skin’s natural pH and moisture barrier and is developed with dermatologists. From Neutrogena, a dermatologist recommended skincare brand
- Clay cleanser is formulated to be paraben-free, soap-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, alcohol-free, and dye-free. Recyclable bottle is made with 30% post-consumer recycled plastic
From the manufacturer
Skin Balancing Clay Facial Cleanser For Oily Skin
The one that mattifies + conditions.
Meet the perfect match for oily skin! This plush clay cleanser is formulated with gentle PHA to exfoliate and condition skin at the same time. Infused with mattifying kaolin clay, it absorbs excess oil while respecting skin’s delicate moisture barrier. The result? Soft, balanced skin.
Cleanse, balance, and control shine with Neutrogena Skin Balancing Clay Cleanser. From a dermatologist recommended skincare brand, this clay & PHA face wash for oily skin cleanses, absorbs excess oil, and conditions to leave skin soft and perfectly balanced. Specially designed with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic formula respects skin’s natural pH and moisture barrier. This mattifying cleanser contains kaolin clay, to effectively target pore-clogging dirt, and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA), a powerful liquid exfoliant and humectant that decongests down to the pores. The pH balancing cleanser is paraben-, soap-, sulfate-, phthalate-, alcohol-, and dye-free. For best results, use this mattifying cleanser daily as part of your at-home skincare routine.