Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF 30 + Hyaluronic Acid
POWERFUL RESULTS IN 1 WEEK
This #1 dermatologist recommended solution visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles in just one week.
Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles, including crow’s feet, forehead and cheek wrinkles, for noticeable results in just one week.
Featuring our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid, our top selling anti-wrinkle moisturizer helps to moisturize and renew the look of skin throughout the day, smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Plus this super charged formula is combined with UVA/UVB SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We’re about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.
See what’s inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2%
Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Retinol, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Bht, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use:
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
How to use
- Apply evenly to cleansed face and neck every day
- Turn pump to “closed” position when not in use.