100% Pure Oregano Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade 10ml
Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
Aromatic Scent: Spicy, camphoraceous
Attributes: Purifying, comforting, invigorating
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from dried flowering herb
Mixes Well With: chamomile, eucalyptus, tea tree, spearmint
Ingredients: Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil
100% Pure Oregano Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- Our Oregano oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Oregano Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Oregano
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
100 % Pure & Natural Oregano essential oil. Oregano has been popular ever since the Greeks and Romans used it for medicinal purposes in ancient times. In fact, the name oregano comes from the Greek words “”oros,”” meaning mountain, and “”ganos,”” meaning joy or delight. Oregano oil has been found to be effective against five different types of Candida, such as those that cause infections in the mouth and vagina. Oregano oil may benefit gut health by killing gut parasites and protecting against a leaky gut. Oregano oil has been vestigated for its painkilling properties. Add a few drops of oregano oil to a bowl of boiling water, place a towel over your head and breathe in the powerful vapors for 5-10 minutes. This home remedy is excellent for those suffering from sinus infections or pneumonia.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.