100% Pure Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade 10ml
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
Country Of Origin: Australia
Aromatic Scent: Citronella-like with subtle floral undertones.
Plant Part: Natural
Attributes: Refreshing, cleansing, stimulating.
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs.
Mixes Well With:Geranium, lavender, cedarwood, rosemary, mint and tree oils.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemon eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus citriodora).
100% Pure Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- Our Lemon Eucalyptus oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Lemon Eucalyptus Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Lemon Eucalyptus
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
Need a breath of fresh air?
Fresh air is very hard to come by nowadays especially if you live in the city. Inside the house, pollutants are still present. Sometimes, indoor air can be stale and difficult to breathe, whether you have respiratory issues or not. Fortunately, there are essential oils that can help freshen the air and make breathing easier.
Calm and refresh you mind with Lemon Eucalyptus oil.
Lemon Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of lemon eucalyptus trees, native to northern Australia but grown in Madagascar. Exuding uplifting light, sweet and citrus scents, this therapeutic oil will purify while cleaning the indoor smell for the ultimate body relaxation.
- Refreshing & Versatile Essential Oil: Lemon Eucalyptus is an ideal diffuser oil because of its light, sweet, citronella-type aroma. Thanks to its strong health benefits, you will find this scented oil in everything from aromatherapy treatments to massage oils and internal air fresheners. For topical skin application dilute 2-4%
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.