CeraVe Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment with Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid | AHA/BHA Acne Gel for Face to Control and Clear Breakouts |1.35 Ounce
|2021586 13 – Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Sodium Hydroxide • Glycolic Acid • Lactic Acid • Salicylic Acid • Niacinamide • Ceramide Np • Ceramide Ap • Ceramide Eop • Carbomer • Cetearyl Alcohol • Behentrimonium Methosulfate • Triethyl Citrate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate • Cholesterol • Chlorphenesin • Disodium Edta • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Caprylyl Glycol • Xanthan Gum • Phytosphingosine • Benzoic Acid (F.I.L. D271243/1). See more
|Lactic_acid, Salicylic_acid, Glycolic_acid
About this item
- [AHA/BHA EXFOLIANT FOR FACE] Formulated with Salicylic acid (SA), a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), to help clear acne & prevent new breakouts and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids, to help smooth and soften skin
- [PORE MINIMIZER] Helps to minimize the appearance of pores & reduce blackheads. Also formulated with Niacinamide to help soothe skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skins natural moisture
- [SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT] After cleansing with CeraVe Acne Treatment Face Wash, apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel to the entire face in a thin layer. Product may increase sun sensitivity, so apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- [ DENATURED ALCOHOL FREE ] Gentle, paraben free, and fragrance free skin care to avoid irritation on acne-prone skin. Formulated without drying alcohols like denatured alcohol, commonly found in acne spot treatments, which can cause excessive dryness.
- [3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
From the manufacturer
Product Features and Benefits
AHA / BHA Acne Treatment for Face
Formulated for mild to moderate acne.
Formulated with Salicylic acid (SA), a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), to help clear acne & prevent new breakouts and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids, to help smooth and soften skin.
Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
Niacinamide to help soothe skin.
Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
How to Use
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying may occur, start with one application daily and increases as needed or as directed by a physician.
Please wear a sunscreen during the day when using this product.
Free of Fragrance to Avoid Irritation
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
As fragrance in skincare products can irritate sensitive skin, all CeraVe products are formulated to be fragrance-free.
Developed with Dermatologists, CeraVe Acne Control Gel provides a lightweight, hydrating full-face treatment to clear acne and help prevent new acne breakouts while minimizing the appearance of pores without drying the skin. Formulated with 3 essential ceramides to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier and niacinamide to help calm skin. Recommended for use once per day in the evening, this formula with a powerful blend of AHA and BHA is oil-free and free of drying alcohol, leaving skin looking more radiant, smooth and noticeably clearer after 3 days.
•Free of drying alcohol
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Glycolic and lactic acid (AHAs): Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin
•Salicylic acid (BHA): Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin